The Monochrome Collection Presets allow for easy, one-click editing to achieve a black and white classic, editorial feel. The Monochrome Collection presets work best for RAW photos and are easily customizable in order for you to create your perfect photo.
This collection consists of three presets, and was inspired by vintage European travel photography from 1920. I LOVE using these presets on outdoor scenes, fashion photography, indoor detail shots or images with various amount of texture. I’d love to see how you use the presets, so don’t forget to tag #MonochromeMinimalistPresets when you share your photos!
Before Purchasing, PLEASE READ:
- This version of the Monochrome Collection presets is DESKTOP ONLY. You must have Adobe Lightroom installed in order for them to work. If you do not currently have this software, it is available for purchase from Adobe.com
- Upon your purchase of the Monochrome Collection presets, you will receive a downloadable .zip file via email. You will have 48 hours to download the presets before the link expires.
- The price is in USD. Depending on your country’s conversion rates, the price may vary.
- If you are unsure of how to install the presets within your current Lightroom software, you will receive an instruction guide detailing how to install them.
- Because of the digital nature of this product, I have a STRICT NO RETURN POLICY.
Please note: when purchasing these presets, you must download to your laptop or desktop first – NOT your mobile device. If downloaded to mobile first, the presets will not work.